Phone: + 39 3454644089
Haftungshinweis: Trotz sorgfältiger inhaltlicher Kontrolle übernehme ich keine Haftung für die Inhalte externer Links. Für den Inhalt der verlinkten Seite sind ausschließlich deren Betreiber verantwortlich.
Aniello Desiderio is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact me at desiderioaniello(at)gmail(dot)com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and I will gladly assist you.
Disclaimer: In spite of extensively controlling the content of this website, I assume no liability for the content of external links. The content of the linked site is the sole responsibility of their operators.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
Data Protection Principles
I promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. My Processing activities have lawful grounds. I always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. I will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. My Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. I only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. I will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- I will do my best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- I will do my best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
We do not offer a contact form and so do not automatically collect information about you
This site was created with Strato web host and WordPress and may use a limited amount of cookies to enhance your experience.
How we use your Personal Data
You can only contact me via the given contact e-mail address. In that case
I will use your Personal Data in order to only respond to your inquiries.
I will use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
I Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your information for as long as needed for responding or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 1 year.
I will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
I do not share your Personal Data with strangers.
How we secure your data
I do my best to keep your Personal Data safe. I monitor the website for possible vulnerabilities and attacks by updating WordPress plugins regularly. Additionally, Wordfence Security is used to protect the site from hacks and malware.
Even though I try my best, I can not guarantee the security of information. However, I promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. I will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. I will do everything I reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
I do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Last modification was made October 26, 2019.